Senior Civil CAD Technician
We are currently seeking candidates with a minimum of 10 years of experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) to participate in river and coastal engineering projects based in the firm’s Edmonton, Alberta office.
Candidates with the following essential qualifications and abilities are encouraged to apply:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD)
- Strong organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficiency with Autodesk Civil3D, including corridors, grading, survey databases, shortcuts, and pipe networks
- Ability to work with large data sets such us multibeam bathymetry or LiDAR surveys
- 3D modeling experience
- Experience working under BC MoTI or Alberta Transportation drafting standards.
The following qualifications and skills are not required but would be considered an asset:
- GIS (GlobalMapper or Esri ArcGIS)
- Point cloud registration and editing with Faro Scene, Cloud Compare, and Recap
- Geometric modeling for CFD/FEA analysis with tools such as SpaceClaim or SolidWorks
- Survey data processing with Trimble Business Centre
- Photogrammetric processing with Pix4D, Agisoft PhotoScan, PhotoModeller, or similar software
- Autodesk Revit.
Please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter.Apply