Proposals and Marketing Specialist
At NHC, we’re focused on innovative and effective process-based solutions for inland and coastal water environments. Our staff are passionate about addressing flood threats to communities, solving water supply and management challenges in the built and natural environment, and protecting and restoring freshwater and coastal ecosystems.
About the Role
Our marketing team is growing! We have an opening for a Proposals & Marketing Specialist at our Edmonton Office to join our corporate team of marketing professionals.
- Organized and creative with a keen eye for details?
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight timelines?
- A self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team?
- An excellent communicator with strong organizational and problem-solving skills?
If you answered Yes! to the above, then we’d like to hear from you.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field; direct experience may be substituted for education.
- At least two years of proposal and internal/external marketing experience with an engineering, environmental, architectural, or construction services firm.
- Strong writing, editing, organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What Does the Job Entail?
A typical day could look a little something like this:
Great Reasons to Join Us
We are different. NHC is an independent, employee-owned company. Our structure is horizontal, not top-down, and our sole focus remains to design and implement location-specific solutions to resolve both legacy and emerging water resource issues in rapidly changing geographies.
NHC was founded in 1972 by individuals with a specialized technical background and unique focus. As we continue to grow and evolve, we remain committed to the independent culture that has shaped our consulting practice over the past 50 years.
Today, we offer more than 250 dedicated employees based out of 14 offices in Canada, the US, Asia, and South America. Our physical hydraulic modelling operations are the largest in western North America and remain instrumental in our ability to test and refine locations specific approaches to every solution we design.
NHC offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including annual merit-based bonuses. If you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a cover letter via the Apply button.
Closing Date: December 5, 2023
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this position.
Please send us your resume, cover letter, and references.Apply