Build Your Career With NHC
NHC is currently experiencing very strong growth and looking to fill various positions from junior engineers/scientists to more seasoned specialists with 10 to 15 years of experience. A position at NHC will allow you to:
- Take up various technical challenges, clearly going beyond the usual framework of generalist consulting firms
- Publish or communicate the results of your work in scientific journals or conferences
- Benefit from a competitive salary with an annual bonus and full range of benefits
- Perfect your training or work on interesting projects throughout the company
- Work with other professionals in your field and benefit from career counselling and mentoring
- Take on a leadership role that can truly make a difference.
Our staff and professionals come from a variety of backgrounds, including recent graduates, consulting, teaching, research, and government service. We are a friendly and dynamic employee-owned company building a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion.
If you are interested in being part of our collaborative team, working with colleagues focused on hydrotechnical engineering, surface water hydraulics, geosciences and geomorphology, with the potential to work in both office and field environments, we would like to talk to you. To be considered for a position not listed below, please send us your resume and cover letter.